This recipe and images are courtesy of Docerela you can view more of her creations at her blog.
1. Prepare the cake mix as per instructions on the box.
2. Bake cake at 350 degrees. Once cake is baked, set to cool.
3. Once cake is cool, crumble it in a large mixing bowl.
4. Mix the crumble cake together with the vanilla frosting.
5. Once mixed, place it in the refrigerator for about half an hour.
6. Roll the cake into balls. Once rolled, place them in the freezer for about an hour.
7. Once you have your cake balls rolled in the freezer, start melting the chocolate.
8. Remove the cake balls from the freezer.
9. One at a time get a lollipop stick and dip the stick about 1/2 inch of the tip into the melted candy coating and
then insert the lollipop stick straight into a cake ball, pushing it no more than halfway through. Hold the cake ball
and turn it back and forth or softly tap it, so the excess chocolate falls off. Place cake pops in the refrigerator to dry out completely.
Once dry you can wrap it individually.