We’ve decided to experiment and make chocolate cake pops with cheesecake center.
1. Preheat oven to 350. You can bake the cheesecake and the chocolate cake at the same time.
2. For a cheesecake (you can also purchase one at the store):
a. Mix sugar with softened cream cheese (to soften a cream cheese just put it in a microwave for a minute).
b. Mix in milk, then eggs (one at a time), then add sour cream, vanilla extract and flour; blend until smooth.
c. Bake in an oven for an hour. Chill in a refrigerator
3. For a chocolate cake:
a. Pour boiling water over cocoa and blend until smooth
b. Mix in a separate bowl flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt
c. Mix butter and sugar in a bowl; blend in eggs (one at a time), vanilla extract; add the flour blend with a cocoa mixture
d. Bake for 30-35 minutes
4. Once the cheesacake is chilled, make small (1/2 inch diameter) balls
5. Crumble the chocolate cake and pour the condensed milk in a bowl, mix it
6. Separate chocolate cake mixture into even parts. Make a flat rounds, place a cheesecake ball in the middle and wrap the chocolate cake around it and roll them into cake balls.
7. Dip a stick into condensed milk, put it inside the cake pop
8. Place into refrigerator to chill for 30 min
9. Melt chocolate and dip cake pops in it. Put back into refrigerator for 15-30 min
Your cake pops are now ready!